Women Hipbag AMADA
- 100 % Wool
- Handmade from tightly woven loden fabric
- Made from recycled wool
Material: 100 % Wool
Size: One Size
Made in: Germany
- Naturally weather resistant and water repellent
- Compact and generous at the same time
- Inner lining with trueStory signature print
- With concealed, durable YKK 2-way zip
- Can be worn strapped around the waist or over the shoulder
Do you still have everything together? Of course. With our hipbag made of loden. Whether it's strapped around your waist or wrapped around your shoulder for road cycling, the recycled wool bumbag is compact yet spacious enough to hold your seven, eight or nine items.
Anthracite on the outside and finished with our trueStory signature print on the inside, this handmade hip bag with zip closure is guaranteed to become your new favourite long-term companion, no matter where your journey takes you.
People and nature are the focus of our actions. Our products are manufactured in an environmentally friendly way from sustainable materials and under fair social conditions.
- ️LIVING CRAFTS is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). Our products are produced in accordance with the principles of the FWF, compliance with which is regularly monitored.
- ️This product has been certified as Carbon Neutral by ClimatePartner. All CO2 emissions generated over the life cycle of the item were calculated in cooperation with ClimatePartner and offset based on strict criteria.